Friday, May 30, 2008

Telling you that we're havin' a Kit Kat

It's been 3 days, and not a single rant from Ming? Well if you owned horses, hold em'. The Two and a Half Men is merely taking a break from our hectic life schedule ( where blogging is included ).

Ming is currently in a jungle, while Jal is just, well, other than listening to alleycats moaning, not doing much. As for me, I'm heading up to Peacehaven for the weekend for a camp with my youth cell group.

This post is just to tell all of you, our beloved readers that we still care for all of you, YOU.

BUT! That's not all...

Do expect some sticky and steamy updates from Ming when he gets back and also a public announcement from myself ( ooo juicy.. ) as well as some stuff that I decide to bring back from my weekend at Peacehaven to share with you all while Jal will work something out. I heard the sights and sounds of the cats have been a real inspiration and he's cooked up some pretty good stuff so do look out for that.

That's all I have time for now. Serious. I need to bathe and pack like, soon.

With that, see you all in 2 days!

No comments: