Friday, May 2, 2008

Emo much?

As per Labour's Day tradition, my family and i finally had our gathering. Just the four of us having a nice home-cooked meal. The rest of the family (the closed ones, and those three times removed) didn't stay for dinner; much to my glee, as i was feeling rather private yesterday.

That said, it struck me today that I would really love to be able to sing well. Like how Jal and Farhana does. It really is a remarkable gift; the ability to serenade. I see it as a way you can share how you feel with the world.

But at the same time, not letting them know too much about how you're feeling.

Don't you sometimes figure, songs have the power to make you feel that way? Telling people how you feel by creating an ambience; and they understanding without having to ask too many awkward questions?

As I was saying, I would really love to do that. (sing that is)

However, I'm not that thick-skinned. haha. So i'll settle for listening to Colbie Caillat and Christina Aguilera.

No pictures to post up today. So stay tuned. XOXO

No comments: