Thursday, May 22, 2008

Whats a good title?

Sigh. My life is going nowhere.

That said.
I've been browsing YouTube endlessly for some music to listen to. Stumbled upon a mind-blowing orchestra "Tour de Japon" that plays themes from Final Fantasy soundtracks. They're brilliant, so check them out on youtube. My personal fav is Aerith's theme.

I've also caught Meet Joe Black on HBO the day earlier. Its kinda slow; you'd think in a movie with Brad Pitt you'll be squealing off your seats every two minutes with his charming moments. But not this particular movie. It's actually very deep and uh, slow I guess.

But I liked it nonetheless and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the actor. (Jalllllll..)

And yes, Brad Pitt is a blondie in the movie.
On a totally unrelated note, I wish sometimes, I was born elsewhere. In a more beautiful country (not that Malaysia isn't beautiful). Somewhere like New Zealand or Switzerland or maybe even Greece.
Just somewhere you could open your windows and see a perfect painting of the sky, sea or forest.

Somewhere like that. How I'd like to live there.

If I didnt' want to be a doctor, I'd probably be a photographer. And I'll live in a beautifool country with beautifool landscapes and take beautifool photos.

yeah, I probably will.

No xoxos for you today again. Don't feel like giving free hugs and kisses these days ;)

No comments: