Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MmmhhMMs??

Mhmm.
I went back to Seremban on Sunday. Just for fun (eating, catchin up with relatives, etc.)

Didn't do much. My mind wasn't really there. You know how it's like isn't it? You're somewhere, someone's talking to you, but your mind is absolutely somewhere else?

Mhmm.

That was until Mom screamed for me to pay attention to Gramps.

Uhh.. right.

I like Gramps, in a annoying kinda way. Hes way old. So i like him. I like old people very much. They make you feel as if they understand what you're going through all the time.

They probably do.

I only feel that way with one other person. You know who you are.

So in the spirit, I took a camwhore pic with Mom.
Wow, didnt realize I haven't done that in ages until now. What happened to me?
Mhmmm.. no xoxo for you today.

No comments: