Thursday, May 8, 2008

I feel ALIVE!

Heya bitches.

Reporting back from the best trip ever to Genting with my babies. Insanely fun doesn't even come close to describing how much fun we had.


Heres a mini-Genting for those who couldn't come. Damn big right?

To name a few things we did :

1. Six people slept in one bed together. Keke.
2. Lined up for rides (seriously, alot of people)
3. Sat the rides
4. Iron Man movie at 1.30AM
5. Cam-whoring session at the "GENTING" word for about an hour.
6. Ate dinner at a some-what fine dining restaurant.
7. Where Sarah bullied me and added too much sugar into my tea. Bleh.
8. Tortured Jal, Flo and Cheeks with my fantasies. *giggles*
9. Spread the love to all the pms-ey ppl in Genting by being friendly!
10. Ber-bonding and everyone insult me la. Wat else >.>

Oh-yah. We also peed alot. Dunno why. Must be the cold weather.

Ok, I know you all waiting for these. Nah

On ze Bus. I'm missing because FOR ONCE, I was the photographer! *claps*


Waiting to check-in. So camwhore with my pro-skills! Six people can fit!

Cheater Starbucks. Sell so expensive and WiFi connection got problem. Screw it. Didn't know it would take DOUBLE the price to send coffee beans up the hill. Berat sangat ke? Celaka.

So the REAL cam-whoring begins. Jess screams cause I'm kissing her.

Flo and me kissing a hot dude from heaven. Muahaha.

Post-kiss. Shes tired. I'm ..... dunno what I was doing.

Den Florence pulls a Jessica and make that ugly face. I know you secretly like
my kiss face la u two.
Darling is the best. Take nice picture with me.


Crazy people. Simply kiss kiss. Donno who teach them.

If you look closely, theres a very colourful hotel somewhere behind Sarah.


Now she kiss me. After being brain washed by the dirrrty waters of the
flume ride. Muacksss.

Sat the eleephaannt-ride after that. Cheeks n Jal skipped this. I think the
excuse was somewhere along the lines of "Too Pussy".
So the four of us went only. It was wayy fun okay. The button flies the
eleephaant higher. Haha. me likey.


Then it rained like mad. Sat the even puss-ier Space thingie to hide from the
raindrops. WHOSE IDEA IS TAT ARH? *coughs*jess*coughs*

Wake up to eat waffles with darling. Why her hair still so nice after
sleeping wan. Too much.

Jess looking like a million bucks. I was blinded by the flash.

Whew. Alot more to go. Here are the groupies.


Err. Not funny. The mist made us feel like God was dropping us from Heaven onto Earth. Scaree. Maybe thats how being born feels like. No wonder all babies come out screaming.




Love is when you're being loved back. Thats how I feel when i'm with you guys. No more problems, no more love life. Just i love you guys and i know you all love me too.

Best part is, we're not afraid to show it. All the time.

XOXO.

I'll never find a love like this.

-Natasha Bedingfield

No comments: