Monday, May 5, 2008

The Secret to Life is Butter ;)


Just caught this movie, The Last Holiday on HBO. I like it, it's very inspirational. Especially Queen Latifah. Shes such a charismatic actor, I actually believed she was next to me - and dying, when I was watching the movie. Teared soo much, Mum came back and thought my cats were dead or something. *sniff*
I especially like her "Possibilities Book". Watch it, and you'll know what I'm harping about.

'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong
that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray
for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side..

Daniel BedingField - If you're not the one

How come they don't make cheesy songs that make all the sense in the world like that anymore? I miss you Daniel Bedingfield, come back and make me emo with another hit like that =(

Going to genting tommorrow with my babies to release some steam. Will blog when I get back.

So stay tuned. XoXo

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

i know yong ming pun ade a Possibilities Book hidden somewhere in your room. don't deny it dude; s'no use. :D