Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vig Vappy Vamily

Hurrah. I'm feeling on top of the world today.
It is a rarity. I hardly feel so happy these days.
Maybe its the after-effects of an extremely sinful dessert few days back or that drink in SOul-ed Out last night.

Nah, couldn't be. It's because my BIG HAPPY FAMILY is back together again!!! Ngahaha. We're really back together again last night ;) Felt so happy, like pieces of me are coming home.

SIBLING No. 1 : Jessica. Having Jessica around is like having a big sister to look up to. She takes care of you, she tells you what not to do, she helps you do what you should do and above all, she ain't afraid to tell someone to go fly a f**ing kite if you hurt any of us. She also worries alot about us, probably too much for her own good xD. Which is why Jess is my big sister!

SIBLING No. 2 : Sarah. Sarah is like the middle-sister. Shes the one that takes care of all the little things, you know like... stuff. And shes the one to go to, if you wanna run away from problems and deal with them later. Shes the one whose been through alot of shit, so shes the non-judging sister! haha. I feel like I can go to her anytime and tell her anything and she will ALWAYS understand. ALWAYS. no exception <)

SIBLING No. 3 : Estee. Estee arh. Haha. SHES like the BABY SISTER I've never had!! Shes the sponge, the one you complaint all your deepest darkest secrets too without worrying her telling anyone! I can't help but feel abit protective of this little girl. You just wanna tell her things so that she'll do well in life. And I forgot to mention, shes like the anti-conflict one. Haha. Always worrying about our inter-conflicts. No worries dear. We're fine =)

So that about sums up my vig vappy vamily.

Oh, and heres the GodSent chocolate brownies from Delicious. I reccommend all
emo people to take a bite. It's orgasmic. Outta this world.

But if you're not emo, you'll die and go straight to heaven with a bite.

Haha. Dramatic me.

Later. XoXo

No comments: