Friday, May 23, 2008

Who Will Be, ANTM?

Okay. So I am abit late, but whatever.

When they were announcing the winner to ANTM Cycle Nine, I seriously couldn't breathe. Tyra Banks had to do the whole suspense-photo-appear-on-screen-to-show-winner nonsense; I tell you, the finale wasn't for the faint hearted.

Anyways Saleisha won, tho I personally very much prefer Chantal.

Heres the shot of her as Queen Bee of ANTM cycle 9.

Bangin' isn't it? They sure know how to pick winners. But Chantal would have done them proud as well. Oh well, can't have two America's Next Top Model can we?Heres a shot of Chantal, for those who don't know how she looks like.

Did they pick the best? I onno. What I think? I onno either.

You'll just have to wait and see who does bettter. Probably Chantal ;)

Until then.

XoXo.

No comments: