Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I know it's late...

Okok, so what if It's 3 in the bloody mornin'.

I just finished watching 2 movies.

Both were terrific. Old. But definitely terrific. I cried watching both. Serious. Not hardcore tears. But, you know, Ive-got-something-in-my-eye-tears.

First was Stepmom on HBO. Aiyo, I tell you ah. The acting was superb I tell you. Both Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon did so well! bloody brilliant I tell you. A definite, definite must watch.
This is not a review. So nothing about the synopsis and critical views. Just a voicing out of my suka-ness of this movie.

Next was Green Mile on StarMovies. THIS ONE I loved soooooo much. I've been dying to catch this for the third time. And with such luck it aired. Bloody brilliant lah I tell you this movie. The acting, the story line, the setting. Everything lah! Bloody Chunted.

And I teared watching both. And both movies were SO different. But both were touching and had these special elements of portraying humanity and real people- it just left me there in awe. Mouth agape as the credits rolled.

These are movies (ESPECIALLY GREEN MILE) that make people want to become actors or directors or be foolish enough to go into the showbiz.

AH! Haha, feels so much better. Had to let it out. At three in the morning, there is no one to tell these things to.

PS: The other two are posting stuff about life and leaves and cendol and what not. I guess I have to be the one covering the more important things.

Guys, chill. Matthew 6:34.

No comments: