Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hair Affairs

Noone's said anything particularly interesting lately. Unless you count Cheek's brilliant lyrics.

So I'm in a good mood and it happens. Sometimes.

I'm planning to chop parts of my hair off again. Speaking of which, I've change my hair so often since December, I'm beggining to forget what my original hair colour was to begin with. Very, very ridiculous i know.

So I had ordinary jet black hair, just like my darling Sarah.
Then I chopped it shorter, and I THINK she did too.
Then I dyed it light brown (to many it was blonde, eff you people) .
Then. the light brown faded and i chopped it off really short. Darling chopped
it and dyed it red.

Now, I dyed it red-ish brown and its long again. Dearie's hair is longer now too and still red.

Maybe I'll go bald next, or perm my hair into a curly messh. Ehe.

eee. bosannye.

XoXo

No comments: