Monday, April 7, 2008

If only my name was a colour

Watched Catch and Release just now. Kept switching opinions about Jennifer Gardner's looks throughout the movie - sometimes she looks fugly to me, other times extremely gorgeous. But the male lead was hawt tho. Figures, you can't have a heartwarming romantic movie without a hot male lead.

What I didn't like about the movie was there wasn't a bitch in it. So it became a bit boring in the middle; to which i made maggie mee to makan xD. So i missed quite a big part of it cause you know kan, it takes a long long time to make maggie. I liked the ending tho.

Anyway! After today, Chee Kong would officially be joining the Country's Liability Club by stopping at FRidays. Now, the three musketeers will be free for anything up until Mid-may.

ee, very life-less. I'd probably get tired of going out with them by the end of April. haha. No offence guys..

Gray : What's you favourite colour?
Fritz : Gray ;)
-Catch and Release.

No comments: