Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm getting Fatter

While I'm casually flipping through channels on TV, my mind starts to wonder about that SuperMan top I've been dying to get for ages.
So much, I can even imagine how it'd look like on me. fantabuulous.

eee. sangat life-less. Thats all i can think about while Enrique Igleasias is filming a video of his mate having sex in the "Push" video clip?

Anyway bitches, today marks the official opening of Estee's organic shop in Ara Damansara. We (Jal, Sarah, Jess, Wee, TH and HC) paid her a little visit at said shop to spice up the opening with our presence.

To my horror tho, her aunties and uncles are already hip enough to get the partay going. So we just sat around to catch up, instead of screaming and making alot of noise.


A gift we were working on for Estee's mom.
And here is where the gift ended up! In the front of the shop among the
100ringgit-ish flowers! Ohh baby. It pays to make gifts.


Pictures of people. Notice how tired Sarah and Estee looks. One partie too much, one study too much d. Cheer up my dearies. At least for the camera!

So please, if any of you wanna buy anything organic. Buy it from Estee's Green Valley. Guaranteed freshness by me.

XoXo. I know you love my bullcrap.

No comments: