Thursday, April 10, 2008

After today, it's true boredom could fry your brains.

OH----MY-----GOODNESS.

Turns out kursus undang-undang wasn't as boring as i anticipated, it just fried my brains and sold it at the nearby canteen for rm0.50 thats all. No biggie.

I am not exaggerating by saying that it's the worst, worst, worst, most worst (although you cannot use most with a superlative) most worst experience I've ever had.

Let me break it down for you guys, how "well" my day went.

I got to my driving office at about 8.15am, with 15minutes to boot because my appointment was at 8.30am. Being independent moi, i shoo-ed dad away because I believed I was old enough to keep myself company for 15 minutes. But to my great "surprise", my instructor came around nine to pick me up instead of 8.30am. At this point I was still in a fairly good mood.

So the instructor told me and another girl to sit behind the tiny kancil, while she sat in front with another student she was trying to teach how to drive. The student was just soo.... sigh. Dumb. The car probably died about 20 times before we even got to the highway. Tension was rising, and soon all my instructor's calls to Allah slowly turned into words like bodoh and tekan clutch pantas.

I did not, at this point, find it very funny at all. I thought I will, but it's really quite irritating to hear the instructor scream tekan minyak and tekan clutch pantas repeatedly AND the student totally fucking it up every single time. To make matters worst, they did not switch on the air-con, instead rolled down the glasses to let the so called *fresh air* in as the instructor dubbed it.

What freaking fresh air? We're in bloody Cheras, all i smell is the exhaust from cars and lorries. I was getting irritated fast.

Then we arrived at some kampung, where my driving centre is at. Waited another stupid 30 minutes for my instructor to sign us up and we went into the class just 5 minutes before it started. So the guy was giving us the once-overs lah. You know how teachers get with late-comers. Especially first days. AND we were not even late, just not early.

Then he made us sit at the back and started teaching. I opened my book, sat up straight and paid attention to what he was saying. It wasn't until the fifth second I realised i had no idea what he was yapping about. He had a foreign slang when he spoke in BM (i think it was BM), and he spoke really really fast, so undang-undang sounded like und-und. I caught a few words here and there like "mati" and "jalan-raya", apart from that i had NO idea what he was talking about.

I raised my hand after 10 minutes of relentless audio torture.

Moi : Cikgu, maaf ye, tapi I tak dengar ape you cakap.
Cikgu : HAR? ap?
Moi : err ap?
Cikgu : APPPAAAA?
Moi : err cikgu i tak dengar.
Cikgu : den?
Moi : huh? cannot hear lar teacher, what den.

*gulps* then some guy in front told me he was asking me to move in front. But I swear, all i heard was "den?"

SO it continued. It was slightly better now, at least I can hear bits and pieces. After another 5 minutes of listening to his lecture tho, I realised another thing.

He wasn't teaching us anything from the book or about undang undang. He just kept going on and on about people dying on the road because according to him, everyone in Malaysia with a "P" drives like a rempit. PLUS, he kept using all his pepatah melayus like sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tiada guna. And everyone in the class was enjoying it, finishing his pepatahs for him like some super gung ho BM students.

At this point I was boiling mad. So i sat there for three hours, staring at a man spurting out pepatahs and telling us how everyone who passes ends up a rempit. Then we had our break for about half and hour and came back in.

I was feeling better after a cup of milo and thinking what could be worst than THAT?

Oh my goodness I was so wrong.

The next guy that came in was from Kelantan and his accent is as bad as any accent can go. This teacher also speaks really slowly, like he has some speaking retarded-ness and asks repeatedly if we can hear him clearly. So i pun angkat-lah tangan, saying that I have no idea what he was talking about.

He looked at me apalled, took a big book and started counting the pupils in his class. He took about 15 minutes to do that although with a glance, they were clearly only 25 people in the class. Then he looked at us after some very difficult add math question and shouted :

KENAPAH BUKU HANYE TULIS 21 ORANG TAPI ADER 24 ORANG?
Moi : Cikgu, ader 25 orang le.
YA KEH? LAGI TERUK MENGAPA ADER 3 ORANG EXTRA?

... omg. Theres supposed to be 4 extra pupils larh cikgu. But i kept quiet, because I had no hope already. So he just shouted sommore at the people who didnt write their names on the book upon entering the class (I was one of them) and the whole ordeal took about 45 minutes to settle.
THEN we thought class was finally gonna start. But nuuuuu, he spends another 20 minutes screaming at us for a marker pen because someone stold his.

At this point, I was erupting.

Then his lecture FINALLY started and surprise surprise! He started telling us how many people are dying on the roads because P drivers drive like rempits.

Ha-Ha, i took my book out and decided to study myself if I'm ever gonna pass the computer test. My freedom came 30 minutes late (because he couldn't finish up) and i walked out of the room feeling so happy.

But my instructor came an hour late this time, so I had to wait in the smelly canteen with another girl for her. Upon arrival, she sat down like nothing happened and ordered milo ais to drink with her colleague.

So yeah, it was at this point they fried my brains and sold it to the canteen.

I am just so happy to be home. So so happy.



And here are some pictures I took with my babies the day before at Sushi King. WHO said my cam-whore skills reeks??

*hmph*

PS : Chee kong is missing again!

No comments: