Monday, April 21, 2008

Camp Camp!

I am now a changed person. ;)

When I was a scout, I didn't really think the scouters have very much to do in camps except dish out punishment and make my life much more miserable than it already is.

Now that I'm a scouter myself, I've come to realise how much work being a scouter involves. It is NOT, i repeat, NOT, easy at all to teach recruits the tenderfoot. Although i enjoyed teaching them from the start, it gets very tiring after doing it for hours and hours.

Especially when we have meetings around 2-3 am in the morning to TALK about the very same people we were teaching; with the other scouters, while all the recruits are soundly asleep.

To only be awake again at 6am to continue teaching them.

As I was saying, scouters do so much I never knew of ;) Not that I'm complaining.

Enough yapping! Time for pictures, pictures! (At least I had time to cam-whore).

These are the pictures of people.



Bumped into my favourite teachers in the whole world.

The *cool* boys


I know you want to take a picture with me Julian! Don't pretend!

Me, Huey-Ee, Seckie and Kah Hoo on last day.
Mr Chun Tatt!~ Nicest of the Cool GANG people.
Baby and I
I only got this picture of Yee En. briefing the recruits in his LALA voice.
Aiyah, where got go anywhere without cam-whoring with Cow?

Weng Tat like to pretend he doesnt want to take a pic with me! =P

Miss Seah Sze Lynn, my best friend from librarians!
My tai-kar-ches. I mish them sooo much.
These are pictures of recruits and Juniors.



The Juniors actually sewed that banner from old T-shirts ohkay? Cool neh.
The Juniors build this GATEWAY.

SENIORS build this Hourglass Tower.

AND the SENIORS build this some-what bridge.

And these are pictures of sleepy scouters.


Chee Kong looks like a ZOMBIE.
Except Kitt Lei larh. Damn potong, always laugh for no reason! People sleepy you
so happy.
See? Influence me also. I was actually very sleepy.

Seckie and ME. I look energized. He looks dead.

Anyway, I learned alot from camp as much as I tried to help the recruits
learn. Enjoyed myself very much and i love all of you scouters! You were
great friends!

Maybe next time I can teach some of you how to camwhore properly =P You know
I'm talking about you Julian and Seckie~

XoXo.

JO : Why your camera still got batteries wan? -.-

Moi : Of course. I'm a camwhore. We never run out of batteries, only memory card space.

JO : ...

PS : Happy Seckie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.That is a gateway not a tower.

2.The hourglass tower was built by the seniors not juniors.

3. The catapult was also built by the seniors, not juniors.

4.There is no catapult, it is a draw bridge!!!

teach me how to camwhore? hahaha