Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Drama Drama!

Went out with Chee Kong and Jal yesterday to support the Taman SEA Drama Team. Turns out the other school's who participated put up quite *interesting* dramas. So much that Chee Kong and Jal had to play PsP and I had to camwhore to avoid frying our brains with boredom. The competition was held in Taman Petaling school, and the hall looked more like a gladiator's den than anything else. The Taman SEA team came in first, much to our joy! SO congratulations guys, and all the best in the next level!

Mana eh sai if not cam whore
right? Dunno why the pictures so blurry.


The new Taman SEA psycho


This year's team



It was storming on the way back. Dad was complaining about the weather and warning me never to drive on a weather like this because im such a panicky person.

Ooooh which reminds me, I'm going for my undang course tommorow at eight. Time to bore my brains out with hours of *car* lecture. "tres interesting"

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

eeejer i nak sangat tengok!! babi betul, i had class that day. ://///

and hello to you three! lame tak jumpa. :)