Thursday, April 3, 2008

Surprise surprise!

Since the both of you won't do the honour of blogging about last Saturday, I will.
We had a surprise hotel-stay-party for our beloved Jit Yang last Saturday at Crowne Plaze, near Jalan Raja Chulan. There were eight of us in one small hotel room, without parents to tell us off. Spend the whole night screaming and laughing like kids choking on laughing gas. We didn't sleep, ate junk food, talked about life, listened to some extremely cheesy music, slapped each other's asses and made fun of Huey Ee continuously. Also! We took close to half a thousand pictures in just one night courtesy of the cam-whores inside each of us.

Ahhh, could any other holiday be as relaxing? ;)

Here are some of the photos.

Birthday Boy cutting his cake!



It was raining.. so we stayed in the hotel for a little while before dinner.

Pictures, pictures and more pictures!

Estee and Me looking scandalous

Burst girl and I just awake from 30minutes of sleep ;)

Gorgeous princess and I at the LRT, thanks for the lovely night.

My shopping partner and down-to-earth Flo.

Chee Kong looking jakun as always.

The two and a half men.

I am grateful for all the things in life, but most of all I'm grateful we're still close friends.

PS : Jessica! Where are the pictures of you and me? I can't believe I didnt' camwhore with you!

No comments: