Friday, April 4, 2008

Epidemic

It's spreading faster than you think. This epidemic, worst than SARS and Global Warming put together, is spreading through our youth. Mainly affected victims are the female race, but the male are not totally unaffected, in fact the number of male victims seem to slowly increase. Don't know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about, cam-whoring. What? Not true meh? Shut up Ming, lol I know when he reads this sure steam...(yerrr..). Well anyway yea, its not exactly an epidemic la, just something I feel like exaggerating today.

I had unexpected "enemies" today, 20 of them to be exact. First first when I heard it from Rekha, I was like thinking, "Isn't April Fool's like 2 days ago? Why so lame one?". But it wasn't to be a lame effort from my colleague to pull off an April Fool's prank. Soon when Quentin follow suit and asked us to set up the tables, I knew it was no joke edi. Fine we setup the tables and they came up. They came up in waves, in this case I mean they came in not altogether but in some groups la lol.

They were really wolves in sheep clothings. They were all well groomed college students when the were sitting down. But as soon as the whole battalion had arrived, they spent no time taking out their cameras and literally owned Friday's. Ruthless I tell you. But then without them it would be another boring day. I suppose a few of the new staff got a taste of what Friday's will be like for them so I suppose it was a good thing.

Today I was able to make another breakthrough. What breakthrough you may ask? Well today, I actually went to work feeling like working. Lol... Today I went to work telling myself that we will work our butts off to earn RM12k. Well it was partly I felt so sad that we can't seem to hit our target every week of RM56k and of course the bonus that we can get if we do. Just felt like doing something for the company before I leave. Haih, so wei da right me? =P

Oh well thats all for today. Yea well about the night out with Jal, Ming and the gals, Ming decided to go easy on the pictures so what he posted isn't the whole bit. If you want the whole bit, then you guys will just have to eat our brains up and gain the memories of that 2 memorable days. So for those Sylars out there, gambatteh!

Alright I'll have to hit the hay, 4 more days and finally freedom. I'll end the post with a quote from one of the most influential philosophers of our time. To all of my machas and tangachis from Saturday night,

"Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories..."


- Fall Out Boy

P.S. : Sorry la no pictures, handphones not allowed on duty. But its not like I got a cameraphone also =P, dulannnn~

No comments: