Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Read


"If you want to have the experience of having complete responsibility for
another human being, and to learn how to love and bond in the deepest ways,
then you should have children"


-Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie.


I read alot of books. Alot, alot of books.

So much, that sometimes i don't even remember what the book was all about. That happens alot as well.

But sometimes you read books that are absolutely life-changing; to say the least. Tuesdays with Morrie is one of those books.

I just finished it today, and I'd dare say it's one of the most philosophical books I've ever read in my 18 years of living. Wished only it was longer so I could read more, tho I figure it might spoil the book.

So avid readers go grab a copy if you haven't already. People who don't read, start with this 192-paged book. It won't take much of your time.

PS : you haven't really lived till you've read a book. Hohum.

No comments: