Sunday, June 1, 2008

More like the Nando's life now

Just one week ago I was in the showers feeling like I had a good idea, then a lil' tense household drama and a big decision follow suit. I wanted to go to college, design school more precisely.

That's right, I am going to college, tomorrow. I enrolled just last Thursday and had already missed a week of classes. But that doesn't matter, I'm going to college, UTAR doing foundation in arts and then moving on for a degree in Graphic and Multimedia Design. Well at least I am sort of on the right track.

My foundation year is a bit discouraging as there is only 2 subject that had any relationship to what I wanted to pursue, the rest were mostly business related stuff, accounting, econs stuff like that. I had a big debate in my mind whether this was a good idea after all.

The One Academy's foundation program was full of those artsy fartsy stuff, I kept saying to myself and that translated into a spoilt brat attitude that I kept for a day or 2. In reality I didn't have much of a choice.

But Ming said this though. He said to look to the future, to look beyond the foundation year and even the degree years cause in the end, I'm going to be what I want to be, do what I want to do. He's right and the degree isn't that bad at all though my first choice is Illustration. In fact my during the first semester of my foundation, we'll be doing quite a lot of public speaking and stuff like that so it's definitely a plus. Maybe I'm just being close-minded about things, about this whole engima that is art.

I'm totally ready to kickass tomorrow. However there is 2 things that seems to be bothering me. First is the dulan fact that the block where I'm going to go for school is like totally cut off from any public transportation so I'll have to stop somewhere 'nearby' and walk there. Not only that, I don't have a Nando's opposite my block!!! which they do back at the main block cause opposite it is Jaya One. I only have a crummy place called S.P. corner... Suck Papaya.

Second is something that I brought back from my weekend away with my church mates, that wouldn't doing I want to do be a bit too selfish?

What I mean is that, what if this isn't what God want me to do? That would be.. dulan.

Oh well I'm not to give that too much a care, cause as long as I keep bugging Him about it, He will reveal it to me, eventually...

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you... but seek first His kingdom and His righteousness"

No comments: