Saturday, June 7, 2008

MIA

AQWJENCKAHMZXHNSHS!

This weekend of promised-stay at home is turning out to be hyper-uber terrible for me. I haven't been home the weekend for such a long time, it feels very uneasy.

My ass has been itching all day to get up the sofa and do something. But theres nothing to do!! Absolutely nothing (unless you count watching tele, going online and ya-dah-ya-dah). Worst still there isn't anyone online to chat with! And i don't have to wonder where everyone is; duh they're all out for YumCha or the Roxy Summer Splash.

Bite me.

So I made myself useful and glued myself onto the TV tuned to E!News. Blake Lively is Sexiest Newcomer on Victoria's Secret List. Wohooo, you go Gossip Girl! I love you!

And shes all set to return in a new movie; The Sisterhood Of the Travelling Pants 2!!

Can't wait. You see what boredom does? It turns you into a stalker. I bet all stalkers started off with being bored then decided to stalk to break the boredom. Who said it wasn't dangerous?

A few more days of this, I'll be stalking my brother which will be.. uh grooss.

Be over weekend. Be over quick! My relatives came by to have dinner with us today, but that doesn't count. I'm still lifeless.

X-imbored-O

No comments: