Monday, June 23, 2008

my ToEs aRe in The SaNd

Since some of you bitches don't seem to read a word i type. Heres your payback!
A zillion camwhore pictures of me and Huey Ee to begin with. haha. So funny la
me.


Ok. Seriously now.
Hoho. Nice to see the two of you getting some work done on the blog.The new header is totally off its rockers and I love it that Jal is posting. Bravo.

And babeh; I'm back on the blogosphere. After one week of this relentless torture (my internet being down) I can finally update you guys on whats been up.

Penang was awesome; in so many ways. So lets list them!
The Food being number one. We ate alot alot of stuff (and took pictures of them too), BUT I'm just gonna highlight the few i consider worth mentioning!
The Ham-Chim-Peng. I know what you folks are thinking at the
mo. What the helL? All the way to Penang and he gets excited over a
Ham-Chim-Peng? But it's true. This thing is out of this world! I had two at one
go.

This is a Special Hainan-ese Chicken Chop. It's kind drenched in a
soupy-gravy thing but its very very tasty. I love it! Its somewhere in town,
this shop specializes in Hanan-ese Cuisine. So be sure to stop by!

Tok-Tok Mee! haha. It's actually Wan Tan Mee, but much better and much much cheaper! I think it was about rm 2.50?

Lobak. Its the famous one in town. You won't miss it for the world. Genius this lobak. Tastes so good.

Of Course. Fried-Kuey-Teow. Can't have visited Penang without trying it kan?

Me and Huey Ee. Sampling a very very tasty lemak laksa. Yum!~

Now. For the sights and fun!~

This is somewhere near where the evil Lim Seck Houng lives. I got a pic of your crib you nastie!


Cute cute Cat I saw during dinner at Tsunami Restaurant. Couldn't help it =P

The BbQ fire we started. I can start fire ohkay! Haha. Hi-Fi Huey Ee n Kit Kat.

Tiger, Monkey, Snake and Praying Mantis! In front of a haunted looking House.
haha.

Us Boarding the plane! Too bad only Grace looked when Say Keong snapped!

Our attempts to build a SanCastle. AHEM. Who was throwing sand and playing water while we suffering here arh! *coughs*grraac*coughs*gggooopp*coughs*.

The T-Bowl. Yes we visited the toilet restaurant. Cool isn't it!

Reach for the Stars! We love vacations!~

The nice nice pictures I love. Penang was great. Thank you Huey Ee, Wee Kiat and Grace for making it the best ever. Love you guys.

And no. I didn't forget Say Keong and his Dad. Thanks man and uncle! Hehe. I won't be marrying Huey Ee EVER. Its insane.

Love and i know you all miss me *winks*,

X-mytoesarestillinthesand-O

No comments: