Monday, June 9, 2008

Eggs? Sunny Side Up please ; )

Yip yip Hurrah! Today is one of those bubblegum-pop-sun-shining days I've hardly had recently. Minus the fact you could fry an egg on the ashpalt, I'm over the moon about going to Penang tomorrow with my friends! Yip yip hurrah multiplied by three!

And and! My camera un-bitch-ified itself today and i got the pictures from camp to load! Hehe.
I spy photos!

Yee En showing the Patrol Flag. Nothing to do while waiting for the bus.
Camwhore on ze buss. Steady right my hand? Pro.
Makan-makan nasi lemak. It rained after that ;( First Day spoiled.
Haha! This is so cute. The juniors punished by Sir TL for not taking care of the equipment. What do you think is on their faces? *winks*
Caroline gave us glowsticks to which we played with like kids. Nice?
Sir FC did this. Swinging an array of glowsticks in a circular motion. Nice?
This one Miss Potong Kitt Lei do one. Nice nice??
Haha. Told ya Sarah is quite the chef in camp! Thats Caroline cooking too!
Eating. Everyone also pro at this. Erm, except maybe Julian. Haha , always finding fork and spoons wan la you.
I told you; I TOLD YOU! KAH HOOOO! GRRRRR.
Camwhore camwhore! XD
See. I can chop wood also! I was not trying to kill you ok Yee En.

Our CampFire. Nice nice?
My Fave Photo for the whole camp! Nice nice??
Baby and I. We go ANYWHERE together. Except maybe to piss/shit.
Matthew, Baby and Miss Potong! Haha. I know you love us Matthew Woo.
Four of us. Smoking Sleeping Dreaming Posing. haha.
THE final photo on the bus. Was raining heavily on the way back.
Aite. I feel like I can breathe again getting all the photos out. Time to format my memory card for tomorrow!

Bring on the shades and sunblock! Penang awaits thee. Huey Ee, no such thing as embarrassing this trip ohkay? We'll do ANYTHING!

Later, be home in 3Ds!

X-O-X-O my readers and two men.

No comments: