Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Times, Good Times!

Uh huh. So Lisa was sending me photos from back in Taman SEA.

My god. I don't even remember taking half of these pictures with them. We look so... happy. And we look so secondary school-ish.

Very nice. I like.


Hmm. Lawa gambar with them. I likey. I especially like the last one although it looks as if Aida is having a go at my armpits with her fingers. Didn't realise I miss them so much until now. We had good times didn't we? Remember Pn.Chin "sprayiiing" at us to listen up to por-ieee-gons. She can eat her words now.

Fana dah masuk Uni for Law. Aida's going to Uni for Architecture and Lisa IS doing architecture.

Jokes. Who would have thought us four gossiping bitches would grow up to be such "important" people? I remember clearly masa class all we did was talk about boys/bitches and vice versa.

Suke.

Nyeh. Driving test tmr. Wish me all the best readers.

XoXo.

No comments: