Friday, June 27, 2008

KekeHeheWakakaNgekNgek

Turns out I didn't have to pull anybody's janggut or nethin'.

I bloody passed my driving exam! hahahahaha. The JPJ guy was actually kinda nice (for someone with such a boring job)
Although I mati enjin sekali, and my driving was kinda shabby; he grunted and signed me for a pass.

It was like a shining ray of hope straight from the gates of heaven; or in actual case, shining from a fat man in fancy uniform.

So now the fantabulous-moi is back on top form. Watch out guys, the mad bitch is on the loose officially come next Tuesday on Malaysian Roads. Honk to show your love!

Actually don't, nanti gelabar. Don't bang into me either. I'll smack you between the eyes with my rm10 Giant-bought-lady-bug slippers.

Or at least i think it was Rm10.

Anyhoo. Did I mention college commences for me on Monday? My, my. Did I also mention how much I hate first days?

Till then huns; XoXo

No comments: