Thursday, June 26, 2008

driving-smacka-linding

Sigh.

I don't feel too good. Driving test tomorrow is driving me numb-nuts and I can't stop thinking about it.

Imagine having to think about gears and pissed-off JPJ instructors screaming in your head. It's enough to drive anyone crazy in a Dementor-ish kinda way. I don't know why I'm having such difficulties with the car, it's not exactly rocket science. But I'm really not very good.

But the prospect of failing again and wasting another rm150 is so not cool. And Dad reckons my driving's atrocious AND Mom isn't too happy about spending a small fortune, just so I can get my stupid "P". The parentals aren't very encouraging are they?

Why lah why wasn't I gifted in changing gears and swerving steering wheels.

I'd trade anything now to be good.

Help someone?
Off I go now for an extra class.
Hope I learn enough to pass.
Cya guys later.

XoXo

No comments: