Sunday, June 15, 2008

Zig Zag Upside Down

Life's been pretty hectic. My understanding of time changes by the week. It's as if the lifespan of a 'week' is decreasing week by week. This is probably the result of labeling each week with an assignment. It's true. I didn't even get the opportunity to pile up my assignments, instead its just *poof* tadaa.. Mount Everest!

Yeah, and to make matters worst, I placed this Post-It note on my desktop to remind me how Mount Everest looks like while in my wallpaper, Ulqiuorra accurately describes the week... "Dulan" . Plus, some of my lecturers are begin to rear their ugly heads, no offense intended here whatsoever, maybe it was just a bad day for both of us.

Then yesterday I had a little run in with Tuck Loong and the plans for the Form 1 scouts didn't go exactly as planned. But hey shit happens.

Not to mention there was a 5 days void of activity here, which reflects how little 3 of us had been seeing each other lately.

But those are just the downs. As for the highs,

The drama team is heading for Labuan (with no help from the anti-climactic MC)! Woohooo!!! Actually that bears both good and bad news. As for the bad news, I can't be able to accompany them to Labuan since I still have classes then, however Jit Yang will have 3 weeks break after only just 1 month of starting his A-Levels so he can go.

What the toot.

But oh well, Jit Yang alone is adequate support and guidance enough along with Mama A, Mama D and Mama E. With that said, they have enough of what it takes to give the rest of the competitors a good run for their money.

Had a great time at church yesterday as well. Youth and after that a great encounter with Him during celebration was the perfect antidote for the week.

Speaking of antidotes, Gareth Emery just released his newest podcast, Epiosde 56 with a personal rating of 6 out of 10, its above average epiosde but there was some notable tracks so don't hesitate to check it out if you want to.

Not to mention, Tiesto just dished out his new In Search Of Sunrise 7 : Asia album and I just finished downloading it a while ago. I'm currently listening to it as I'm typing out this post. There is a couple of big tracks in it and a couple of new ones that I've been hooked onto. Do check it out.



I'm looking forward to another hectic if not hellish week ahead, with some assignments which are already due. But the path up Mount Everest doesn't look too bad as I see some canteen day and there is going to be a week long happening at church every night dubbed "Nights of Fire". And if its name is anything to go by, it might just be the perfect crutch for the week.

No comments: