Friday, June 6, 2008

JPJSOAB

Fuckety- fuck - fuck.
Babi. Pundek. Macaohai. Diu niama.
I FAILED my driving test. It was totally unfair, the manner in which I was failed. In short, the bloody JPJ-son-of-a-bitch failed me because I didn't move the gears beyond 2.

Wadafark? Is he even allowed to do that!! I didn't even reach the traffic lights before he pulled an En.Allen, and stopped me beside the road. Was thinking to myself. "bloody. this it yongming. you bloody idiot, waited for 2 hours just to fail within 10 minutes. bagus. tepuk kommando"

It came to me as no surprise minutes later, the son-of-a-bitch opened his nauseating mouth, spraying out insults at me signalling the end of my driving test for the day.

I couldn't hide my face anywhere when I was first to come back on the passenger seat. The only bright side to look at, is I passed parking, three-point and mutha-fucking slope.

Yeap. I am damn pissed. I should've passed. Seriously.

Tunggu lah JPJ. The next time I come if you ade janggut or anything; Nahas you kena cabut. I will curse you from your dead-great-ancestors to your non-existent grand-cucus and all the way back multiplied by infinity.

baru satisfied.

I won't be this happy the next time I see them.
X-myass-O. Later

No comments: