Sunday, June 8, 2008

Try saying Ming backwards. smexy.

I have given up waiting for my bloody camera's photos to blog about Camp.

So. Uhm. Where was I? Camp was fine. Obviously the people around me made it fun (takkan I love to work ?) and erm,

The river was superb and the landslide was bitchy. Sir Faroq bloody hell knows how to cook and crack jokes. And and! The Ooi brothers are superb people! ( no sacarsm intended) That pretty much highlights the camp.

Oh, and contrary to popular belief; Sarah is quite the chef in camp! Haha. I'm so proud of you babeh. Who said pretty girls can't cook!

So here are some photos courtesy of my cellphone camera, the one gadget who isn't being a bitch at my disposal at the mo.

Kah Hoo ALWAYS does this. I think I have like 3 pictures of him with the same face!
JO and me. His other half is missing. Absolutely hate to take pictures right? I'll get you one day Julian!
Baby and I. I wuv you to bits and will die without you. Hehe.

I know, I know. Takkan thats all right. But it is! The rest are in my freakish camera. I have some very nice shots in there! Why la, why are you doing this to me! Grr.. Hate you Camera.

And have fun in UIA Aida and Lisa have fun in Penang. I mishh you guys all the time.

Love, gnim.

No comments: