Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Storm

Oh no oh no oh no! 6 days and not a single word!?? Whats happening...

Well not all is what it looks like, for the past week, the Two and a Half Men has been reasonably active. We met up during canteen day and also "A Dinner To Remember".

Personally college life has been a real bitch for me, again. Though with God's grace I've managed to slash one assignment off the board, there is still 1+1+1+1+1+1+1 of them running a mock like innocent naive little children. However, assignments are the only bumps in my college life really. How I wish I would have a marking scheme similar to the one of A-Levels, which is 100% focused on only exams.

Bugger..

Oh well moving on in life, canteen day! I have to thank the prefects for 'trusting' me and of course I did not break their trust. They were the bouncers on that day but something tells me they didn't really do their job well. But oh well. Low and behold! For the first time in the Two and a Half Men history, I have pictures! Although it isn't much, at all but hey its a start.


Sporting a cameo with our half men Ming, is Tze En!


Very professional Jal..

Met up with Mama A and Mama D at their English Society's stall. The effects of the price of petrol increase was really evident here. Firstly, both of them personally had to get their hands dirty along with their helpers. Second was the price of their pita bread, RM2.70. But near the end of canteen day, they decided to lower the price of the petrol, oops I mean pita bread by 20 cents to RM2.50. Could this be another prophetic sign from Pn. Doreen?

Dinner at Tze-En's place was great. Met up with everyone and my best friend Tze-Ning! Lol.. Probably suffering from "didnt-go-for-prom" syndrome, the organizers had asked us to 'dress up'. Well I questioned that notion but hey, it was a good enough reason for me to slip into my Topman shirt which its awesomeness was offset by my ever unpredictable hairstyle. Good la good.

But hey kudos to the chefs that night. I don't know who they are, which I suppose is a good thing. Carbonara was great though I didn't get to try the bolognaise, all thanks to Ming genius 3kg of mashed potatoes (You should have listened to your mom Ming). Lasagna was "not bad" while Jal had dubbed it cardboard which he later explained to be his favourite food of all time. Half way through, I began to question the props on the table, the candles and thanks to me they decided to light it up.

But with the lighting of the candles, a lot of "kebakaran" and "superman, superhand" follow suit. I have to say, most of my hardest laughs had been in Tze-En's place. Laughed like mad that night, but me and Tze-Ning are still best friends. In all honesty, I will be looking forward to the next dinner to remember, which is forecasted to be in sometime next year.

Stuffed happened yesterday. Perhaps the worse of all for me. Not much comments on that though sorry.

Oh well I'll be scribbling off here. Got youth later on at church. Talking about church, nights of fire had witnessed countless healing by God and definitely revival of the fire in the hearts of many and in faith, mine. I'll be going for my undang tomorrow muahahahaha! I'll be taking both motorbike and car licenses. So whether you want El Fresno or air-conditioning comfort, up to you. See you all in a bit and pray that Jal and Ming will come back sooner rather than later.

P.S : If its any consolation Alwin, the capsicums in your salads were great!

No comments: