Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lovers in Japan

"What if the lines aren't straight? What if it turns out unproportional? What if it doesn't even look like how its suppose to be? What if you mess with it too much and it turns out, weird?"

Eff it.

And I did, and I want to show you. It takes a lot or probably all the guts I have to.

The reference.

2B Pencil.

Medium hardness charcoal.

Oil Pastels.

I know they aren't THAT or at all impressive..

But I love each of them, especially the charcoal and oil pastel ones. It took courage from me to put them on the paper and I can say I had fun. The oil pastel one was the best. The results I had from just experimenting with them for the first time turned out fantastic.

Was suppose to do an acrylic paint one but I probably used up all my guts already so.. I pass.

"Lovers, keep on the road you're on,
Runners, until the race is run,
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on,
Sometimes even right is wrong...

...They are turning my head out,
To see what I'm all about,
Keeping my head down,
To see what it feels like now,
But I have no doubt,
One day the sun will come out"

Lovers in Japan by Coldplay

No comments: