Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tragedy at Home

Before you guys read this post, do me a favour and turn on some emotional music to listen to. It'll do justice to the topic I'm going to blog about.

Thanks.

My lovely kitten, the one we call Blackey (because it was only with us for two months and we didn't think of a name yet), the one who jumped around everytime my mother opens the gate in the morning, the little one that sniffs everything in the garden, the naughty naughty little thing that poo-ed in my father's car, the one I saw my cat gave birth to about two months back .... he...

Died today.

I really don't know what to say except that I can't believe Blackey died. It died this morning over a stupid household accident. At first I wasn't really sad or anything. But when I got back from shopping today it really hit me that ....

Sigh, just make sure the rest of you guys take good care of your pets. You don't want to feel how I feel right now.

I didn't know how much I loved the little kitten until now. It only lived for TWO months you know????

This depression is enough to make you not want pets at all to begin with, so that you don't have to go through with all of this. I don't know what to do.

No comments: