Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fumication

Wow Ming, thanks for that really 'interesting' post about how your armpits feel like this Chinese New Year. I'm sure nothing is more important than knowing how your armpits are doing, well I suppose as a future Victoria Secret's model, you'll have to keep your portfolio clean for the talent scouts don't you? I'm glad you're taking such good care of yourself...


pundek. <_<


Well anyway! Since I've got some motivation to blog at this time of the day, I'll just complain.

Today was a terrible day. Went to work at 5 and really just no one wanted to come eat at Friday's (thats two thumbs up for me) so as I look at my watch, I just cannot begin to wonder, how are the next 7 hours going to pass me by without being infested by maggots?(I mean rotting here, you know when you rot there will be maggots and stuff? You get the point.) Well yea, it was another boring day. It was so boring till the extent that even the scene of Ming and his colleagues getting screwed(or BF-ed as we at Friday's like to call it) by my manager could not shed any light on my boredom. So I just gave up and just stood there acting cool. Then it was shift meeting. Great news! My colleagues screwed up yet again! Now we can't even use the 2nd floor as a hang out during breaks due to the discovery of vigilante cigarette buds lying around on the floor so now its off limit. Just great, now I've got absolutely NO WHERE TO GO during my breaks. Even if I have to force myself to sit somewhere, I'll have to warm that seat up for 2 hours and really friends, isn't the best thing in the world. Thanks to my smoking buddies at Friday's!

Sorry I'm just bitter... but its not over yet!

Let me just tell you all something, an interesting fact about Friday's that all of you MAY or MAY NOT know already.

Did you know that Friday's ISN'T a mamak stall?

WOW!? REALLY? YOU SERIOUS R? SURE OR NOT?

Yes people, I'm 110% positive about that, so do me a favour, please don't come popping up into the restaurant at 11pm or 12pm. I don't understand, isn't dinner time way past? We've got mamak stalls opening 24 hours a day just to attract nocturnal creatures like you but noooo... you just have to spoil their day by going to that fancy looking restaurant called TGI Friday's across the street just to have dessert. Why Friday's? What's so special about it that it deserves a visit from you at such a 'lovely' hour? If you have too much money to splash why not go to Kayu? Its open 24 hours and its bloody well expensive so overcharge your credit cards there! Wake up people! 11 o' clock its the time to sleep while 12 o' clock is the time to wake up from sleep to go for a piss then go back to sleep! What happen to that? Plus tonight is when the bug busters come to kill our bosses' kind (Roach = Cockroach.. get it?). This process is apparently called Fumication. So it means we have to cover everything with plastic bags so that the chemicals doesn't stain the cutleries and stuff like that. Good to know Friday's care so much about their customers doesn't it? And thank you bug busters for choosing the day that I'm doing closing shift to come and exterminate bugs. How I appreciate the extra work you made me do! Thank you!

Oh well thats about it from me. Like I said, I'm just being bitter. For my colleagues and Ming, if you feel offended after reading this... too bad, who ask you to read? =)

Alright! Have good day everyone and thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more 'important' blog posts such as this and how Ming's armpits feels everyday only here at the Two and a Half Men blog!


P.S : pundek.

No comments: