Friday, January 4, 2008

Mish


I mishhhh you guys. When are you coming back? I know the answer to that, but I insist on asking. When are you guys coming back????

Working at TGI Fridays for me is now part of a routine. I go to work everyday, every week, thinking about when my off day is. Its not that work is all that bad, don't get me wrong. I like the new friends I have made and I enjoy the conversations that we have.

But I want my close friends back. I can't exactly share all the private stuff with my colleagues can I? I miss telling you guys every blinking detail of my life. Most of all, I miss being myself around my friends. I am anything but myself at work. I'm distant and I don't talk that much. For some reason, although my colleagues are great people, I can't share with them despite wanting to.

I hate having to talk to a million strangers everyday, without even one being the person I can tell about what happened. About washing the bar, about weird customers, about the stories and experiences I've learnt from work, about my colleagues and what I think about them and most importantly I need your point of view, so that waking up to go to work has more meaning to it.

Bottom line is, I misssh you guys so much. Please come back fast? Not just the physical self, but your emotional presence as well.

No comments: