Friday, January 18, 2008

Pundek!!!!

Hey Jal! Its excellent to receive post from you all the way from NS! I must congratulate your brilliant idea to write and have Jit Sun post it on the blog for the world to read. Good for you and Jit Sun.

Camp doesn't sound too bad by the looks of it. Maybe you've made it look less terrible than it really is by being so hilarious. But the again, I'm glad you're surviving well. I was so worried about all of you when you guys left.

Working is going fine for me. Unlike Cheeks (who complains about it all the time), I love my job except for certain moments.

Like when I'm being told off by a PUNDEK who totally has no right to scold me at all.

I'm not about to give names and all, because a blog is pretty public. But sometimes, I tell you people can be real bitches. And I am not saying it in a joking-kidding sorta way (since I practically call everyone a bitch). I seriously mean BITCHY.

Oh well. Its not like Im not a bitch myself sometimes =)

But working in TGIF has gained me alot of new friends whom are really nice people. I guess that more than compensates for the bitchy bits.

Yet, I still miss school so very much. Truly, everything about working pales into comparism to school.

Oh about those people who laugh at you about language and all. Jit Sun, just tell Jal to call them PUNDEKS. haha. No, I'm just kidding. Don't call them pundeks or pukimak or anything like that. I don't want Jal coming back with bruises. Just bear with them.

Gotta pen off now. My cat just peed on the balcony and it stinks.

PS: Excuse me for saying Pundek, my colleagues influenced me into using it. those pundeks. =P

No comments: