Friday, January 25, 2008

Armpits on FIRE

Its so hot today, as I write this I feel as if my armpits are on FIRE.

So to make it less "fire-y", I've spread my hands really far apart as I type; sorta like a gorilla in the heat. It doesn't help that my mother comes in and laughs at my position like a gorilla too.

Now I know where the stupid idea came from in the first place.

What is going on with the climate these days? I know we're in the Equator and all, but it wasn't this hot about 5 years back. Not that I can remember clearly, but I don't recall having "fire-y" armpits when I was twelve. I can only imagine what it must be like for Jal in NS. He must be losing weight just by sitting still and letting his body sweat it out. Don't even get me started on his armpits.

Maybe it's me, MAYBE, just maybe, (a very BIG maybe), I've put on weight. But that can't be it too, I was way fatter back when I was twelve. If I didn't have heated armpits then, and I have it now, it can't possibly be the weight.

Maybe its my shirt, I'll go change into something else.

*scruffles*changes*

Nah, my armpits are still fire-y. I'll make a mental note to start conserving the environment from now on; in hopes to stop global warming.

Not that I'm being environmental-concious, I'm just worried my armpits will feel like volcanoes in the next 20 years.


My my, that does look very very hot. Are the both of you burning to death this Chinese New Year period too? I don't know about you two, but I am. Even the air-conditioning is NO help.

No comments: