Thursday, September 18, 2008

The weather is sucha bitch

Astro and the parentals are such cows. Dad got really pissed off today because the Astro got cut off while he was catching the World News on CNN.

Which I guess I can relate, imagine if I was halfway thru Desperate Housewives and it got cut off-ed! Super diu-nia-ma-ness. If you know what I mean.
If I recall correctly, it has happened before! Right before Orson stuck a fork into Bree's apparently pregnant stomach and the electricity went bonkers all of a sudden.

I think I went to feed the fishes. (which is bad by my standards)

Anyway! I was rather relieved, as I was trying (with much anguish) to learn Funicci Funcilla which I beg to differ, is one hell of a complicated song (no help whatsoever that the TV was blaring away in the background previously) I've lost my touch on the organ after much procrastination it seems.

Other than that, I heard from Su Chien today that you could actually download books (Twilight, Harry Potter, anyfuck you name it!) off the internet via torrents.

I mean like, total OMFG-ness?
seriously, piracy is getting out of hand.
Not that I'm complaining but books and me are on a totally different level.
You don't download books! You buy them,
The smell of a freshly printed page and the smooth contour of the paper.
Download so fucks that up.
But for the rest who downloads books, don't take this personally.
Download away!

Which reminds me :
LISA have you gotten Breaking Dawn? I wanna borrow it xD

-xoxo.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

i agreeee about downloading books. who DOES that? gile tak best. not to mention you'll be straining your eyes, reading the words off the screen.

books are so much better. hooha