Monday, September 29, 2008

Its time, you ****tard.

Seeing as CK lacks in advertising skills,
I shall see to it myself to promote the play.

YOU CUNTS WHORES SLUTS BITCHES GIGOLOS BORING PIECES OF SHITTY SHIT ASS.
If you haven't caught on to the awesome-ness that is
Red Trees, Green Roses.
Go shag a dog.
I mean seriously, go shagggg a dogg.
Otherwise you can contact either of us, and make plans to catch it yourself.
Bagus? Am I right or am I right?

. . .

I'm feeling pretty shitty today. Woke up really late and I've been feeling tired all day.
And then I watche House MD and it says somewhere that being excessively tired could be fatal.
OMFG majorly?
But as per usual, I think I'm just being paranoid.
Or am I not?
Am I right or am I right again?

Btw doods, I scratched Daniel; am thinking of another plot now.
Have too much plenty time it seems.
And and !
Ahem it seems I'll be charging someone special for transaction fees from singletom to datingtom. How much is approriate ah?
You know i know lah =)

-you schmucks.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

ming, let me be the first to tell you that you do not have a future in PR. fo sho, my man. :p