Saturday, September 20, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

Ahh.. The hols. Can't come soon enough. Or too soon perhaps?

Looking back at how Ming spent his break, it does scare the kutu out of you, a little.

Yet, again, maybe it came at the right time after all. Like Ming, I have charted out my personal to-do list for the next 3 weeks. Top of the list, catching up with my driving, seeing that my L will expire in a little less than a month, I think. Next, a couple of personal this-and-thats which Sir Procrastinate will probably bring swift retribution upon, nonetheless we have to persevere.

None of the lot is anywhere near a bold, big scale adventure like the one Ming felt the calling for but I have already accepted the fact it's going to be a lazy, chilling 3 weeks ahead. Not hell-bent of doing anything purposeful (other than winning that Wacom tablet).

To start off the holidays with a bang, I feel like doing some giving, you know just to bag some good karma for the weeks ahead, and I thought what better gift is there to give other than a piece, which is the visual manifestation of one of my favourite past times,



Every Once In A While, I


Haih... I cannot tahan. I'm such a philanthropist.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

eee ape ni, ade dock macam apple punya.

;D