Friday, September 12, 2008

No for gold

'to quest against misunderstanding or remain silent?'

Is this your nagging question?

If it is, it depends. It depends on what the aforementioned misunderstanding might be. If it's one that hurts you dearly and personally, then by all means 'quest against (it)'.

But I am unfortunately not one to say. It is well known that 'bottling things up' is bad, but I often do just that- as you so eloquently put it 'habitual to remain silent'.

I often feel that I have contrasting opinions or sometimes people just don't understand what I'm trying to say. And it's extremely frustrating. But instead of expressing myself- 'quest(ing) against misunderstanding', I just stay quiet, let it slide.

So, it is definitely easier said then done, to fight to be understood, but I definitely support the idea that you should fight that fight.

I don't believe however, that there is 'no one to tell, amidst all this misunderstanding'. Surely there is someone. And in your case my friend, I know two other people who are exactly those who you can tell and will understand.

If we don't; force us to.

No comments: