Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update-ing

Gossip girl is fawesome beyond belief.
I'm just so happy it's back. I've been deprived, my goodness.
ALSO! Its back with better clothes,
better haircuts, and a scandalous plot like fuck man.
Oh GOD.

EPISODE 2 HURRY HURRY. I LOVE YOU!

Just for fillers on the going ons.
College is okay so far. Stress starting to pour in like rain.
(Lousy idiom i know, but don't judge me!)
Physics is getting worst as we speak and I've got a LAN test tmr.
Fingers crossed and toes alligned for me please and thank you.

Everything else is rainbow-high. So no need to venture there.
I hope to catch up wtih you guys this weekend.
My break for 2 weeks begins then!
Hurrah to the fullah.
Till then,
*you know you love me ;D

"ain't karma a bitch?
we know Blair Waldorf is ;)"
-gossipgirl.

No comments: