Monday, September 15, 2008

Questions Answered at 2,1/2 men.

Im backk ! With another blog post, you sluts.

Holidays are coming to an end, I go back to college on Thursday ;(
Snap the cheesecakes.

I haven't finished so many "planned-must-do-s".
Bio notes not finished, Math studies far from finished
and definately have not done any Chemistry.
As for Physics? I blissfully forgot that fucking subject even exists.
In any case, lets address the bigger matters first, else the moon will end its cycle.

to answer a question from my lovelies.


"Why do girls need so many clothes? Well the normal ones, at least"

Lets straighthen one flaw first. ALL girls need so many clothes, some just put other things on priority but still secretly wish they had more clothes. As for the rest they are , the sluts who spend shamelessly and the more responsible ones who buy "what-they-need".

Tch. As if. You dong-dongs know I know you always buy what you want.

Back to the question. Simple. Clothes make you feel good about yourself. The feeling of peeling off the label and that new carrier-bag housing your purchase. The awesome sensation that is putting on a brand-new dress you spend money on. The lovely feel of new fabric on your skin and the way it makes you look and even better if the shoes you choose somehow miraculously makes the dress all the fucking better.

It's enough to make anyone have an orgasm. (including you, pervy reader)

I might raise a few arguments on my next comment. But I swear it's so true. Those of you who disagree are in fucking denial. Girls loveee it when they put on something new and people tell them they look awesome. S'pecially good-looking counterparts- men. They love it, when it's all about them. It might sound self-conceited, but why bother dressing up and splurging if it's not gonna be all about you?

Oh my G-o-D. Monuments should be raised in my understanding.

So theres your answer. For the denser male, think buying your favourite gadget or car and using it for the first time. The feeling is mutual to that of new clothes.

Don't be quick to judge tho. Acting that way isn't materialistic. I'll tell you what materialistic is when I've got time to blog.

Just thought it was good to give pointers to my fellow males out there.
Good question that one.

Till then.
foxfox.
(what is this fox fox? Its fuckthekissandhug. likeit??)

No comments: