Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Public Holiday~

Yes. The renovations at home are finally complete.
After a week (and much hardcore cleaning)
Most of the cracks are finally covered.
But the old geezer has painted every crack white.
So now my brother's room looks even worse.
I mean, his wall is beige! Who in the right mind will cover up with white???

This cheap old geezer is totally sheeezz-bang.

I can tell Mum is just bursting to scream at him.
I toldcha, hiring people because they're cheap was never ever a good idea.
Which is why I'm so expensive.
But for the sake of Mum I shall offer cleaning-up labour for free.
Im sucha a good kid.
And trust me, after all this; I deserve a certificate in cleaning up messes.
Sadly no weight has seem to come off with all this exercise.


When I saw this watch on the catalogs. I said to myself " This is my toy, captures the very essence I need" Fingers cross I'll get a very nice Christmas Present ;D

Just look at it. Isn't awesome?
Am I right, or am I right ???
Girlfriends, we have to go hunting for this.

No comments: