Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Days at home

Today I have established, that Mom and her fucking vacumm cleaner suffers from Excessive Compulsive Disorder.
Heres the 411 on whats going on.

Mum and Dad hired some old geezer (i mean seriously, ANCIENT geezer) to fix up the cracks occuring everywhere at my place. Don't get me wrong, I do not discriminate against the aged and *wise*(this is not an old-people-bashing session). But it seems kind of wrong and painful to be watching an old-ahem-ancient man climb up a ladder to fix the cracks in the walls.

I mean c'mon. Hes old! What if he falls down?
Responsible moi voiced this out to my brilliant parents,
Only to be bashed by retorts "what you know lah"
In canton, mind you.

Argh! So i minded my own buisness and went back upstairs to finish up some math holiday work. Twas' then I heard the terrfying noise that is Mom's ancient (another one of her old old favourites) vacumm cleaner. Might I remind you how much I HATE hate HATE it when Mom cleans?

And oh boy, did old geezer leave behind alot of mess to clean.

She gets all irritable and starts screaming at random things to get out of the way.
Tut. As if the sofa will be annoyed enough to step aside.
So the role to force Mr.Sofa to step aside of course, falls on me.
Innocent little me, on the way to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Then I get irritated too,
Because she won't rest until she gets every tiny speck out of her vision.
And she won't leave me in PEACE, until I help her get the specks too.
Imagine all this going through your head with the noise of the ancient cleaner.
Blaring tis' lungs out so loud the whole street can hear.
AND without your favourite snack.

AHRGK EOMM NJEFKHEBFKHEKLMDC:L

Smack me. My only redemption is GossipGirl Season2: Episode 2
Ahh. I love you Blair, you shut out even mad mums.

"Welcome Home Upper East-Siders,
I Know you missed me, "
-xoxo gossip girl.

No comments: