Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Month! (xcept the fboring hols)

Oo answers in such short periods of time. Fexcellent.
In case you're wondering.
I came upon that text thru my reading of some oldthings.
And yes, I didn't write it out of nowhere because I was emo.
Gotcha Sarah~

But you guys gave very good answers.
Vague, but good answers. Don't be dodgy around me!
I shall indulge the answer I myself written in the book some other time.

Anyhoo September is a a good month for me.

First there is :

The much much anticipated return of the sexah pussycatdolls. 4 more days till their album hit stores worldwide. Save up, save up bitches.Their 2nd single Whatcha Think About That is sooo hott (psssst : it features Missy Misdemeanour Elliot bitcha!)


And then, there is :


The coveted return of The Inheritance Book Three! this is the third book of the more commonly-known Eragon series. It's being released end of this month! Fabuloussssss. But I read reviews saying the author has extended to a fourth book. Bitchy lah. Christopher's books always have to wait super-long wan weih. Not funny.


Of ccccourrrse there is :


Nuff' said right. Season 2 is so fucking good I can bleed. Fans you hear me?? Scream GossipGirl whereever you are bitches. WohooO! (psst : If you haven't watched it, wait till you hear about Blair's new man-scandal)

Oh yeah. Smells like a good month.

I just added like 2 things to my Christmas list haven't I?

Muacks then. I'm back, I know you missed me.

No comments: