Thursday, July 10, 2008

X-periment?

Okok. I know I complain a-LOT about college and I don't seem to post pictures up anymore.


So.


To satisfy you bitches. I took pictures at Coll today.

Whats the occassion? Well, it's the second time I've ever taken any science experiment seriously ( my first being yesterday at Bio) (Jess would understand totally)

aNd I'm proud to say I managed to get my solution orange la fuck. Fabulous neh.

This is Isaac (aka tall-dood). Using a burette.

This is my friend *opps* using a filter funnel with a burette.

Tres' interesting?? Theres more!

This is me (yes ME) evaporating my perfect salt solution. Bagus. AND i didn't blow anything up. So don't comment something stupid please.

And heres the rest of the table who I sit with during Chemistry labs. Today was kinda stressful as everyone kept getting pink instead of orange at several trials.

Oh. dugaan. Its pink instead of orange!!

Thats all for today readers.


Teach : Are the boys in this class very quiet like my other class?

Moi : Well yeah, if you're comparing us all to Alicia.
- July 10th ,Class B26

No comments: