Friday, July 4, 2008

Buses and Trains?

oihkay. If your orgasmic face is like that Jal and Cheeks, it really isn't very pretty. So do it in the dark oihkay?
...

Scratch that idiotic post I wrote earlier today at the College Web.

So, a week of college has passed and I've got the whole weekend to myself to bitch away.

Yippity-o.

It's not that I don't like going to College. It's just so robotic compared to my way of life for the past six months. It's even worst than going to work (back when I was in TGIF) At least I didn't have to figure out logarithms and surds in an hour at work. All I did was tend to irritating customers and then bitch about them later with my work-mates.

So yeah. Coll is in that void between miserable and not-so-bad.

On a lighter note, I caught Wanted with Jal and Cheeks today and it's superb. Angelina really knows how to play the cool-killer-bitch character.

And and! I'm impressed with the idea of bending bullets. I wonder, if it's really possible. It would be really nice to shoot my neighbour with a bending bullet, at least it'll go all around her and pierce her heart through the back, seeing as her boobs are really big and I might just get her mammary glands if I were to fire the normal way.

A little more on why I want to shoot her so badly another day.

Why particularly her heart tho? Well it's the only rotten part of her body that can't be donated to some other homo sapien. So I guess if I were to murder a bitch with a bending bullet, I might as well use the "usable" bits of her body to save others.

Hence shoot ze heart.

Ahh, It's driving me nuts la that fucking bitch neighbor.

Kill me.
And I'm so boring now laaa.
Even my posts are boring.
Boring voring zoring.
Fuck.


So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I want to do it again
-Bachelor Girl, Buses and Trains.

No comments: