Thursday, July 3, 2008

Disorentation

Dulan, spent so much time staring at the tilted CRT monitor in the internet lab until now when I look at my straight LCD monitor also feels like its out of orientation. Optical illusion.. dulan.

Finally the internet has given up its 2 day strike (for don't know what reasons) and now its hopefully functioning normally. Due to the inconvenient timing of the strike, I had to rush my public speaking assignment and coop myself in that dreaded internet lab.

This week marks the end of the road for procrastination. Assignment deadlines are looming just around the corner. Not that any of it was intentional.. its just.. ahh how do I say it.. nevermind you don't have to know.

Earlier this week I carried out a MACover. Pun intended, its exactly what it is, I modified my PC to make it resemble a Mac. However, it takes some time to get used to it. In the beginning it will be a bit messy as you are modifying this and that. Also, I believe the end product I have now does not offer the 100% same experience that a original Mac does, but I think its quite close enough if you give it some time. In the end, the coolness of it all will nullify all reasonable doubt. Enough talking, here is the link for you to try it out yourself.

Nothing much these days. Ming is in college and Jal is starting tomorrow. I don't if I should say expect more from us or less because as it seems, the grass at college doesn't look too green.

Oh well if its anything, we're going to have another Two and Half Men outing cum CK-needs-inspiration-for-a-pop-out-card outing.. lol. We're so going to drool over those lips of Angelina's and maybe even learn how to curve a bullet, or two, or even.. ; )

P. S. : I'm fine Ming, and Jal remember, Monday night.

No comments: