Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Imagine me too! (no pun)

Hoho. Jal and Cheeks posting on the same day.
I also wan.

TOo bad for you bitches I'm lovin' all my subjectssssss.
Muahahahaha.
And for Jal, my graphs are all fucking real.
And for Cheeks, ... opps? I don't have Accounts!
Sore sore?

No thumbs up for the stupid Dark Knight hype.
I'm only gonna watch it because of you two bitches,
And probably stay behind with you two,
In the empty cinema,
Awaiting,
A non-existent final-bit-teaser-shitcake.

HoHo. Life is fantabulous.

. . . . .

Who am I kidding?
I'll be studying orbitals,
And plotting 50-zamillionth graphs,
Right, After this post.
Tch.
It was nice to think my life was slightly better,
Then the two of you,
For that small teeny,
Teenie, teeeny, moment.

Imagine all three babeh.
PS : you kinda have to read the two other post for today to understaaandd.

No comments: