Monday, July 21, 2008

Whose Dream?

My church is going to be having a play entitled "Whose Dream?" next weekend(August 1-3). Its going to be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8.30pm - 10.00pm. The ticket is RM5. For more details check out the flier and synopsis below :


Synopsis:- The year is 1985. Mr and Mrs Khoo run a successful prawn mee stall in Kepong. They have only one son, Ah Kiang, in whom they put all their hopes. Mr Khoo has put together the ‘perfect’ plan for Ah Kiang to study accounting in Australia. Ah Kiang’s passion, however, is in something completely different and he is determined to pursue it. ‘Whose Dream?’ is a story of clashes of hopes, dreams, family love, gratitude and most importantly, having one’s heart in the right place.



For those interested, you can SMS me or drop a comment on the chatbox to indicate that you are interested and I'll arrange the tickets for you.

On transport, those who are living in the immediate SS2 area should be able to get there no problem. For others, if you are going to ask me, I'm going to tell you to take the LRT to Asia Jaya, take the T628 bus and walk there anyway so I'm sorry to say you might wanna arrange your own transport or if feel very dulan over my suggestion, you can still contact me and I'll try and should be able to arrange some less dulan form of transport for you(serious).

So if you feel the love or just a sudden craving for Prawn Mee, why not give this a try?

No comments: