Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sebatang Kara

I hate these 1 man show times, when Ming's internet decides to PMS while Jal hibernates. Or maybe its college. A-Levels huh.

Yum Cha 4 was great. Huge laughs, it was nice to meet Florence and share our stories about UTAR from 2 different places and not to mention Ding dishing out cash like water (credit card, credit card). Stupid seafood, Indomee officially ban edi.

Going into week 10 now, I must say I'm witnessing miracles. Despite somewhat heavy procrastinations, assignments deadlines are able to be met. Thank God for that. Now I can finally cross out most of the notes from the ever-guilt-imposing Post-It notes on my desktop. Feels great yet guilty still.

Oh Friday, where art thou friday? Can't wait to catch The Dark Knight (yea slow I know but what to do). Not to mention the Charades competition at Uni. So much for being not so involved.

*exhales* Ciao.

No comments: